In the gaming universe, there is plenty of slang that can be overwhelming to new gamers. Also, SB might mean a different thing there. So, if you want to learn about SB in gaming, you can read the definition below. This way, you can also use SB in a conversation.
What does SB Mean in Gaming?
SB in gaming means “dumbass”. The term is short for “shabi” which is Chinese. So, if a gamer spams you with “sb” during a game, he or she means you are not doing a good job playing or you’re a noob.
SB in gaming could also mean the following:
- So Bad
- Shibal (Korean curse word)
Examples of SB in Gaming Slang
- Gamer 1 – You suck, man! Sb
- Gamer 2 – You’re not that good, you know!
- Darwin – I’m so pissed with this game. Sb
- Toby – Coz you’re a noob. lol
- Craig – sb sb sb sb!!
- Seth – Whatever! You’re a noob!