Do you want to know what SBL means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does SBL Mean in Texting?
SBL is an acronym for “she be live”. This phrase is used to describe a female person that is amazing, basically. When someone is described as “live”, they look good, act good, are charismatic, and they have it all. SBL is used to describe a woman like that, that you possibly even like, romantically. It is a more extreme way of saying that a woman is fine.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Small Basketball League
- Sorry Bunch of Losers
Examples of SBL in Text Slang
- Johnny – Did you see Lisa today?
- Joey – Yup, SBL!
- Lisa – Man, Amber is so beautiful!
- Bart – She really is. SBL!
- Homer – When I first saw you I thought to myself – SBL!
- Minnie – Oh please, you didn’t like me at all back then!