Wondering what SC means in texting? No worries, we will give you the answer to that question if you keep reading this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does SC Mean in Texting?
SC is an acronym for Snapchat. Snapchat is a messaging service that is generally considered to be more private than others. When someone asks you for your Snapchat or gives theirs to you, it means the person considers you a close friend, or something more. Younger generations often trade their Snapchats between one another as a way of showing romantic interest.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- South Carolina
- So Cute
Examples of SC in Text Slang
- Ryan – Hey, what’s up. Can I get your SC?
- Emma – Umm, sure, why not!
- Kelly – So this guy last night asked for my SC!
- Rocky – And, did you give it to him?
- John – So, I wanted to let you know that I like you.
- Vanessa – I like you too… Want my SC?