So, you’re curious about what SD means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does SD Mean in Texting?
SD is an acronym for “sugar daddy”. It is that simple. A sugar daddy is someone who buys gifts and spends a lot of money on a girl in exchange for her company or even sex. SD is a shorter way of saying “sugar daddy” in texting and makes it more convenient for you to type.
By using acronyms such as SD, you can even type when you’re busy.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Software Development
- South Dakota
Examples of SD in Text Slang
- Bob – I heard you got a SD?
- Lisa – Yeah, he bought me this Chanel purse!
- David – Where did you get the money for that car?
- Rachel – Maybe I found a SD?
- Luke – I can’t believe Lisa got a SD!
- Monica – Yeah, he bought her tons of jewelry and clothes already!