Are you wondering what SDD means in texting? Alright, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does SDD Mean in Texting?
SDD is an acronym for “soft dick Dennis”. This term describes a situation when a guy is under the influence and can’t perform sexually. Basically, it is a slang term for erectile dysfunction.
This acronym is fairly specific, so you won’t see it being used that often. However, acronyms, in general, are really popular in texting. They speed things up and are really convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Slightly Drunk Driver
- Software Design and Development
- Sarcasm Detection Disorder
Examples of SDD in Text Slang
- Barney – I was with Lucy last night at the party, and I had an SDD…
- Becky – Wow, that’s embarrassing, but it happens!
- Tyler – When are we meeting up tonight?.
- Kelly – 8 PM, but please don’t drink anything, you might get an SDD again!
- Bobby – Jim told me he wanted to sleep with Nina but got an SDD lol
- Michelle – Oh wow, he shouldn’t get high that much!