So, you’re wondering what SHM means in texting? Not a problem, keep reading this article and you will find out! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does SHM Mean in Texting?
SHM is an acronym for “somebody hit me”. However, it can also be a misspelling of SMH, which is an acronym for “shaking my head”. This mistake happens quite often when texting.
Still, “somebody hit me”, or SHM is also used in various situations. Mostly when you feel like you’ve done something stupid.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- A Misspelling of SMH (shaking my head)
- Short-Haul Modem
- Shell Macro
Examples of SHM in Text Slang
- Kelly – I made out with my ex last night SHM…
- Michelle – Girl, not again!
- Trina – I messed up bad at work today SHM
- Jim – Come on, I’m sure it’s not so bad!
- Randy – I heard you failed your SATs?
- Kyle – Yeah, it was awful SHM