Wondering what “skrt” means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Skrt Mean in Texting?
In texting, “skrt”, or “skrrt” is an exclamation that is supposed to represent the sound of a car when you hit the breaks. It became popular in trap music, as an adlib (something rappers yell in the background while rapping).
When you write it in a text, you basically aren’t saying it for any particular meaning. It is just an exclamation that is supposed to get you hype, and show that you0re feeling good about something.
This word doesn’t have an alternative meaning.
Examples of Skrt in Text Slang
- Ryan – We’re going to party like animals tonight!
- Joey – Skrt!
- Katherine – Are you ready to get high tonight?
- Lucy – Oh for sure, skrt skrt!
- Zack – I won a bunch of money at the casino skrt!
- Janet – Aw yeah, let’s go, skrt skrrt!