Are you wondering what SLAP means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does SLAP Mean in Texting?
SLAP is an acronym for “sounds like a plan”. It is a commonly used phrase when you’re trying to make plans with someone. Once everything has been agreed upon, you can use SLAP to confirm it. Easy!
These types of acronyms that replace long phrases can really make texting convenient and allow you to text even when busy. They are lifesavers!.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- A slap
- (verb) something that slaps is something that’s good
Examples of SLAP in Text Slang
- Randy – So we’ll meet up at 6 AM at the bus station?
- Bobby – SLAP! Can’t wait!
- Kate – We’re going to see the new Top Gun movie tomorrow right? SLAP!
- Michelle – Yes, everyone says the movie is amazing!
- Bob – The party is at 10 PM tomorrow, so I’ll pick you up at 9?
- Andy – SLAP, I’ll be ready.