Wondering what SMD means in texting? You’ve come to the right place. We’re going to define the term and give you some examples of how to use it…
What does SMD Mean in Texting?
SMD is an acronym for “suck my dick”. It is a rather rude phrase that is used when you want to tell someone off. Don’t use this acronym in a casual way or to someone that you want to be your friend?
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Social Media Douchebag
- Small Man’s Disease
- Smell My Dog
Examples of SMD in Text Slang
- Jerry – Hey Rich are you able to come to work today? Sorry I was mean to you yesterday.
- Rich – Hey Jerry, SMD I’m never coming back to the office!
- John – Hey Roger I need to borrow $5,000 I swear I’ll pay you back.
- Roger – SMD man, You still owe me $3,000 from last time, you’re not getting any money from me!
- Stan – Tony I’m really sorry about stealing your car, can we be friends? I’ll never do it again.
- Tony – SMD, Stan.