Are you wondering what SMDH means in texting? If you read this article, you will find out, so you know what to do! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does SMDH Mean in Texting?
SMDH is an acronym for “shaking my damn head”. It is a variant of SMH, which stands for “shaking my head”, but a more extreme variant.
You use SMDH as a reaction for anything that doesn’t have your approval. When someone texts something you don’t like, or you aren’t a fan of their actions, SMDH will clearly show how you feel!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Santa Maria Design House
- Serious Men Desire Hugs
Examples of SMDH in Text Slang
- Nate – I got back together with Rita…
- Dave – Wow, SMDH, you’re a fool.
- Tina – I got so drunk last night, I don’t remember a thing.
- Chris – SMDH, you are crazy!
- Michelle – So my boss said I shouldn’t show up for work tomorrow if I’m not gonna work on my attitude!
- Will – SMDH, he’s such an idiot!