Are you wondering what SMH means in texting? No worries, we’ve got you covered and will give you the info you need. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does SMH Mean in Texting?
SMH is an acronym for “shaking my head”. It is an extremely popular acronym in texting, and it is used when you want to show disappointment or as a reaction when someone does something stupid. When you’re embarrassed about something someone did, just use SMH.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Stupid minded humans
- Suck my hole
Examples of SMH in Text Slang
- Tom – I was at the gym today and I accidentally dropped a weight on some dude’s foot!
- Kyle – Oh wow, SMH you’re so clumsy!
- Ridley – I was gossiping about my boss today while he was standing behind me and I didn’t notice him…
- Kira – SMH you should pay more attention man.
- Emily – I bought $2,00 worth of clothes today… Can you buy me lunch?
- Carrie – SMH girl, you need to be smarter with money.