Wondering what SML means in texting? We’ve got you covered. You will find the answer in this article, so all you need to do is keep reading! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does SML Mean in Texting?
SML is an acronym for “screw my life”. It is a popular acronym people use when something goes wrong and they aren’t happy with their lives. SML is a more polite alternative to FML (f*ck my life).
People use acronyms often in texting nowadays since everyone wants to save time. The next time you see someone texting SML, you will know that they aren’t happy with their life!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Story of my life
- Super Mario Logan
Examples of SML in Text Slang
- Monica – SML I got fired again!
- Bill – Wow, that’s rough.
- George – I heard you didn’t get accepted to that college?
- Gina – Yeah, SML, I feel awful.
- Kathy – I can’t find a boyfriend anywhere! SML
- Regis – No worries, you’re still young!