Do you want to know what “smoke me out” means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Smoke me Out Mean in Texting?
In texting, “smoke me out” means the same as it does in regular conversation. It is when you allow someone that has no money to smoke your weed. They haven’t paid for it so they are “smoking you out”, but you’ll still allow it.
This is a common slang phrase among weed smokers, but people that don’t partake in it might not be familiar with the phrase.
This phrase has no alternative meaning.
Examples of Smoke Me Out in Text Slang
- Jimmy – Damn, John smoked me out yesterday.
- Lyle – Why do you allow him to smoke when he’s broke?
- Brooke – I like you so much I would allow you to smoke me out!
- Lisa – Luckily for you, I don’t smoke.
- Stacy – Hey, can you bring some of that weed when you come over?
- Trey – Sorry, but I’m all out, Mike smoked me out yesterday.