Are you wondering what SN means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does SN Mean in Texting?
SN is an acronym for “say nothing”. It is a phrase we use when we want to tell the other person not to worry about it. Basically, when you want to point out that something you did isn’t a big deal. They might be thanking you, but you think that’s unnecessary, so you send an SN.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Side Note
Examples of SN in Text Slang
- Bryan – Thanks for everything you did for me, I appreciate it.
- Lisa – SN my man, anytime.
- Earl – Thank you for lending me that money, you’re a lifesaver.
- Gina – SN fam, it’s all good.
- Dwayne – I can’t believe you bought me those sneakers! Thank you!
- Carly – SN, I would do anything for you…