Do you want to know what SNM means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does SNM Mean in Texting?
SNM is an acronym for “say no more”. It is a phrase you use when things are self-explanatory and nothing more needs to be said. everything is clear about the topic of conversation so you just type SNM. It is a popular phrase online, and often, people will say “say no more fam”.
these types of acronyms make texting easy and fast and ar really convenient when you’re busy.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Show No Mercy
- Single Nation Model
Examples of SNM in Text Slang
- Bobby – I really need a slice of pizza right now…
- Joey – SNM, I’ll bring some right away,
- Tom – I like Becky from work.
- Andy – SNM, I’ll ask around what she thinks about you.
- Andrew – I need a haircut, right now!
- Tony – SNM, com over and I’ll give you a cut.