Wondering what SO means in texting? Alright, we have the answer to that question. All you need to do is keep reading. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does SO Mean in Texting?
SO is an acronym for “significant other” It’s really simple, instead of writing the whole phrase, which is quite long, you can simply type SO and everyone should know who you are talking about!
Nowadays people will try to save as much time as possible when texting and using acronyms really helps.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Sort of
- Sold out
- Shoot out
Examples of SO in Text Slang
- Minnie – So, what did you do last night?
- John – Me and my SO went to dinner, it was great!
- Marcus – Are you bringing your SO to the wedding?
- Bill – Not sure if he’ll be able to make it, he’s quite busy.
- Tim – Will your SO be at the party?
- Chevy – Yeah, can’t wait for her to meet everyone!