Do you want to know what SOL means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does SOL Mean in Texting?
SOL is an acronym for “shit outta luck”, or “shit out of luck”. It is a common phrase and it is clear what it means. It is often used in everyday speech, but when texting you can use this acronym instead.
By using an acronym such as SOL, you can speed up the texting process and make things more convenient. It is easier to text when you’re busy!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Standards Of Learning
- Sooner Or Later
Examples of SOL in Text Slang
- Billy – Oh no, my kitchen is flooded!
- Patrice – Damn you’re SOL.
- Linda – I was on my way to work and it started raining, I didn’t have an umbrella and couldn’t catch a cab!
- Tony – You were really SOL:
- Lucy – I need to pay my rent and my paycheck is late. Can you lend me some money?
- Peter – I’m super broke, sounds like you’re SOL.