Do you want to know what “srsly” means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Srsly Mean in Texting?
In texting, “srsly” is an abbreviation of the word “seriously” and is used pretty much everywhere where you would normally use the full word. People often remove vowels from words when texting to make themselves look cooler, and this is one such example.
That’s basically it, “srsly” is quite a simple word. It is easier to type so it makes texting a bit more convenient.
This word doesn’t have alternative meanings.
Examples of Srsly in Text Slang
- Mick – I’m srsly gonna kill Tony for what he did!
- Lucy – Calm down, he’s an asshole, but who cares.
- James – Wait, are you srsly moving to Japan?
- Tori – Yup, I’m moving next month!
- Peter – Anytime you need me to help let me know.
- Marge – thanks Peter, you are srsly my best friend.