Are you wondering what STF means in texting? Alright, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does STF Mean in Texting?
STF is an acronym for “shut the f*ck”. It is a way of saying that someone should shut up, but more aggressively. However, it is most likely a typo, because the actual acronym is STFU or “shut the f*ck up”. However, even STF can be easily understood in texting.
This is why acronyms are great, they make texting fast and convenient and help you convey your emotions easily.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Special Task Force
- Summary Tape File
Examples of STF in Text Slang
- Joey – I can’t stand you, you’re getting on my nerves.
- Lisa – STF Joey, you’re an idiot!
- James – STF, you’ve said enough!
- Phoebe – Don’t you mean STFU? My God, you’re dumb!
- Rory – So are we going to the cinema tonight?
- Mallory – Rory, STF, you’re annoying with that same question you’ve been asking for days!