Do you want to know what STP means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does STP Mean in Texting?
STP is an acronym for “sooner than possible”. It is a different way of saying “as soon as possible” or ASAP. It is of course impossible for something to be done sooner than possible, or STP, but you use it when you need something extremely fast.
These types of acronyms make texting extremely convenient. You can convey many emotions easily and type things even when you’re busy.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Stone Temple Pilots
Examples of STP in Text Slang
- Lisa – Hey, I am almost done with that document.
- Miles – Great, but can you please hurry up, I need it STP:
- Marge – I need the new Future album STP!
- Greta – Girl it is already out!
- Michael – My boss yelled at me and told me I need to finish a ton of work STP…
- Sharon – Damn, are you gonna make it?