Wondering what TB means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. Just read until the end and you should get it easily! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TB Mean in Texting?
TB is an abbreviation of the word “throwback”. In texting, this refers to a sudden reminder of the past. It could be a picture or an old song, and people will get “thrown back” into the past.
This is a common word used on social media and in texts, people love nostalgia, so you can see TB being posted everywhere.
It is also short and easy to type, which is always a plus.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Titty Bar
- Tight Butt
- Too Bad
Examples of TB in Text Slang
- Lauryn – Remember this song?
- Tim – Yes, what a TB…
- Wynona – Hey, I found some old pictures of when we were kids!
- Linda – OMG, let me see, such a TB!
- Michelle – Watching this movie is such a TB… Remember?
- Taylor – Yup, our first date.