So, you want to know what TBH means in texting? Alright, we will answer that question for you. Just keep on reading this article and you will get your answer. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TBH Mean in Texting?
TBH is an acronym for “to be honest”. This acronym has been used online since the early days of the Internet. It was popular on message boards, and people still use it nowadays on social media and in texts. You use it before you give your honest opinion on something, or when you want to prepare the person you are talking with to what you are about to say.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- To Be Hired
- Together By Heart
- The BrotherHood
Examples of TBH in Text Slang
- Gina – So, what did you think of the party last night?
- Stella – TBH I hated it, it was boring.
- Remy – Why aren’t you responding to my texts?
- Sean – TBH I feel like we shouldn’t be friends anymore…
- Andrew – So, did you enjoy our date?
- Lucy – TBH I didn’t have that much fun, I don’t think we’re a good fit.