Are you wondering what tch means in texting? Not a problem, we know the answer, and you can get it if you read this article!. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Tch Mean in Texting?
Tch represents the sound you make when you’re annoyed. Try reading it and you will probably make that same sound.
You make this sound by pressing the tongue against the front of the roof of your mouth, applying pressure, and releasing. In general, we use it when we’re frustrated or unhappy with something someone said.
People often use it in texting if only to add flavor to texts.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- The Children’s Hospital
- Transmissions, Converters, and Hydraulics
Examples of Tch in Text Slang
- Dom – I can’t go with you tonight…
- Victoria – Tch, I knew it, you always find ways to disappoint me.
- Jennifer – Tch… Can’t believe you didn’t get me anything for my birthday.
- Ronnie – I forgot, I’m sorry!
- Bill – I don’t think you’re as smart as you think you are.
- Scarlett – Tch, get off your high horse!