Do you want to know what TCT means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TCT Mean in Texting?
TCT is an acronym for “Total Crush Tuesday”. It is often used as a hashtag next to your social media posts that depict a person that is your crush. Of course, you would put those posts up on a Tuesday, and then use the TCT hashtag, meaning that person is your “Total Crush” on a Tuesday.
Of course, you can also use it as a part of a conversation when talking about someone.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Town & Country Trust
- Too Cute Tuesday
Examples of TCT in Text Slang
- Anne – Wow, Becky is so gorgeous today.
- Brian – Totally, today she’s my TCT!
- Johnny – Babe, it’s Tuesday today, you know you’re my TCT!
- Lisa – Awww, thanks babe, love you.
- Chris – Hey, I was wondering if I could be your TCT and take you out tonight?
- Zoe – Wow, that is a corny pick-up line. But sure, why not.