Do you want to know what TDS means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TDS Mean in Texting?
TDS is an acronym for “Trump derangement syndrome”. it is a term used to describe people that voted for Donald Trump as president of the USA, are obsessed with him, and can’t find any faults in him. There are many people like this, mostly Republicans, that look at Trump as some sort of god, and can’t accept that his presidency wasn’t that good.
These people are often delusional and deranged in their obsession, so the term Trump derangement syndrome, or TDS, was coined.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Total Debt Service
Examples of TDS in Text Slang
- Johnny – He hates immigrants.
- Kelly – Is he suffering from TDS?
- Sophia – Wow Kimberly, were you wearing a MAGA hat today? Are you suffering from TDS?
- Kimberly – Oh shut up.
- Chloe – Mike is racist and I think he suffers from TDS.
- Andy – Damn, I had no idea.