So, you’re wondering what TFTI means in texting? You’re lucky, because we know the answer, and you can get it if you read this article!. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TFTI Mean in Texting?
TFTI is an acronym for “Thanks For The Invite”. It is a phrase you use as a reply when someone invites you to an event or a gathering. By using an acronym you are saving time and you don’t need to type the entire phrase, it’s simple!
TFTI is a really common acronym nowadays, so it is useful to know its meaning.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Thanks For The Information
- The F*uck Is This?
Examples of TFTI in Text Slang
- Bobby – Hey, wanna come to Jim’s birthday with me?
- Gina – Oh, TFTI, but I’m busy..
- Richard – So, are you and Liz coming to my wedding?
- Chevy – Why yes! TFTI, we’re looking forward to it!
- Timothy – TFTI, but I’m chilling at home tonight, can’t go out.
- Lizzie – Cool, see you tomorrow then.