So, you want to know what TFW means in texting? We’ll provide you with the answer to that question in this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TFW Mean in Texting?
TFW is an acronym for “that feel when” or “that feeling when”.People use it to describe how they feel about a particular subject, but most commonly in situations when they feel a strong emotion about it, be it negative or positive. You basically type TFW and then describe the event that made you feel that particular feeling.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Thanks for watching
- Totally f*cking weird
- The f*ck what?
Examples of TFW in Text Slang
- Ryan – Hey, I’m coming back home in less than a week!
- Vincent – TFW you can’t wait to see your best friend again!
- Claudia – TFW you’re crushing on a guy and he doesn’t even notice you…
- Renee – I know how that feels girl…
- Kelly – TFW you discover your boss is a sexist pig! He grabbed my butt today!
- Jimmy – Wow, I can’t believe it, you should definitely quit and sue.