Do you want to know what “tgat” means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Tgat Mean in Texting?
In texting, “tgat” is simply a misspelling of “that”! It is that easy and there is no deeper meaning to it. Sometimes people type stuff wrong and autocorrect doesn’t work. That is when you get words like “tgat”, which are simply a misspelling.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Totally Good At That
Examples of Tgat in Text Slang
- Bryan – Did you do what I asked you to yesterday?
- Lucas – Yeah but I can’t believe I had to do tgat much work!
- James – We’re going out to party tonight!!!
- Nick – Tgat’s tgat shit!
- Lucy – Are you and Lisa going out tonight? Expecting some action?
- CJ – Maybe, but I don’t think we’ll be doing tgat…