Wondering what TH means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. Just keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TH Mean in Texting?
TH is an acronym for “the heck?”. It is a shorter way of saying “what the heck?”, but you usually use it just as a reaction to something. It shows your confusion and bewilderment with what you read in the text.
Of course, there is the dirtier version – TF (“the f*ck”), but people use both, so you should be fine with whichever you choose.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Tony Hawk
Examples of TH in Text Slang
- Bobby – I crashed my car five minutes ago.
- Gina – TH… Are you okay?
- Rose – I lost my job today lol!
- Kit – Th, why are you so happy about it?
- Michael – TH, did MIke and Jennifer break up?
- Lucy – Yup, I just found out.