Are you wondering what “that” means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does That Mean in Texting?
In texting, “that” can be used as a way to agree with someone about something. By simply texting “that” in a text message, you are confirming what the other person said and agreeing with it. People use it in a similar way as “this”, in this context.
Of course, people also use “that” in the same way as you would in a regular conversation.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Technology Humans And Taste
Examples of That in Text Slang
- Ross – I think Jay-Z is one of the greatest rappers ever!
- Rachel – Yes! That!
- Jacob – I truly believe that Godfather is one of the best films ever made.
- Nicole – True! That! I agree!
- Chris – I think we should all do better in fighting for the rights of marginalized groups…
- Whitney – That!