So, you want to know what THC means in texting? Alright, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does THC Mean in Texting?
THC is an acronym for tetrahydrocannabinol, which is the main intoxicant in marijuana. Put simply, when someone mentions THC in texting, they are talking about weed. That’s it, there are no two ways about it.
Acronyms like this one are really useful in texting because they help you be more efficient, and are convenient because you can use them to text even when you’re busy with something.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Total HydroCarbons
- Terminal Handling Charge
- The Hard Corps
Examples of THC in Text Slang
- Robert – Man, this THC got me buzzing…
- Kim – You should stop smoking so much!
- Nigel – What happened to Rick last night?
- Tina – He dozed off, that THC got him really high.
- Ryan – Man, I can’t imagine living without THC!
- Whitney – Haha, you’re an addict. Lucky for you it’s legal in our state!