Do you want to know what the envelope symbol (✉️) means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does The Envelope Symbol Mean in Texting?
In texting, the envelope symbol (✉️) represents the act of receiving a message, an email, or even a phone call. It is an easy way of saying “I just got a message” to the person you’re texting. This emoticon can make life really convenient because it saves you a ton of time explaining why you had to stop texting. It’s super convenient.
There are no alternative meanings to this symbol/emoticon.
Examples of The Envelope Symbol in Text Slang
- Johnny – Hey, where did you run off to?
- Chris – Sorry, I got a ✉️.
- Tommy – I just received a super important ✉️!
- Andrea – Ooh, is it about that job you applied for?
- Anthony – Man, work has been awful today.
- Tony – Tell me about it, I got a ton of ✉️ I need to go through.