Are you wondering what TLDR means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TLDR Mean in Texting?
TLDR (or TL;DR) is an acronym for “too long, didn’t read”. This is a phrase often used jokingly on the Internet whenever someone writes an extremely long message. You then reply with a TLDR, meaning the message was so long you couldn’t bother to read it.
This acronym doesn’t have an alternative meaning.
Examples of TLDR in Text Slang
- Anthony – …and then my mom came in and started yelling…
- Carrie – Sorry man, TLDR.
- Lucas – My boss was horrible today, listen to what he did! First…
- Samantha – TLDR
- Andrew – And then she said we should remain friends and I was like WTF…
- Joy – Yeah, TLDR, I’m not reading all that.