So, you want to know what TLS means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TLS Mean in Texting?
TLS is an acronym for “talking loud syndrome”. It is simply a phrase people use when they want to describe a person that talks extremely loud. That person is suffering from talking loud syndrome, or TLS. It’s simple.
This acronym is not so common, but it is used sometimes, and it is an easy way to describe loud talkers!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Third lung syndrome
- Team Light Skinned
Examples of TLS in Text Slang
- Barbara – I was talking to Jim today. Wow, he’s clearly suffering from TLS!
- Anita – Yeah, he’s really loud, it’s awkward.
- James – Why were you acting weird during our coffee earlier?
- Maddie – Because you have TLS! You need to tone it down!
- Sydney – How was your date with Jackie?
- Nate – Fine, although she clearly suffers from TLS.