Wondering what TM means in texting? No worries, we’ll answer that question for you in this article! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TM Mean in Texting?
TM is an acronym for “trust me”. It is easy to see when you would use this acronym, and people usually just use it to speed up the typing process. When you want to reassure someone of your capabilities through a text message, a simple ™ might do the trick.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Trust me
- Text Message
Examples of TM in Text Slang
- Kim – Are you sure you know your way around his neighborhood?
- Pam – Kim, I know what I’m doing, TM.
- Joey – You think Anna will like the surprise?
- Patricia –TM, she’ll love it, she won’t know what hit her!
- Elizabeth – I started watching that movie you recommended, hopefully, it’s good.
- Zane – Oh, you’ll love it, TM.