Wondering what TMB means in texting? No worries, we’ll answer that question for you in this article! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TMB Mean in Texting?
TMB is an acronym for “text me back”. People often use this acronym when texting just to speed things up and shorten the commonly used phrase. If you want to avoid a phone call and make sure someone hits you up with a text when you need them to, just tell them to TMB.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Take Me Back
- Try Me Bitch
- Text Me, bitch
Examples of TMB in Text Slang
- Jason – Hey, I was with Tiffany earlier and she mentioned something about a group dinner?
- Tommy – Yeah, but she isn’t replying now, TMB if she hits you up.
- Billy – Hey, are we still up for that coffee with John later on?
- Kimberly – Yeah, just remember to TMB when I let you know when, so we know if we should wait for you.
- Zack – Hey Trini, I lost Andrea’s number, mind giving it to me again?
- Trini – Oh, sure, please TMB with what she says, I want to know!