Do you want to know what TMOT means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TMOT Mean in Texting?
TMOT is an acronym for “trust me on this”. It is a phrase people often use, but it can be too long to type, which is why we use the acronym TMOT instead sometimes. You use this when you want to convince someone they can trust you with something you need to do.
Acronyms are great in texting because they make life easier. they are convenient to use and you don’t waste much time typing.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- That MILF Over There
- The Moment Of Truth
Examples of TMOT in Text Slang
- Johnny – Are you sure you saw them together?
- Chris – TMOT, I know what I saw.
- Tommy – Which place has the best pizza?
- Andrea – TMOT, it’s DiFara.
- Anthony – Can I trust you with keeping an eye on my dog?
- Tony – TMOT man, I got this.