Are you curious about what TMW means in texting? Alright, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TMW Mean in Texting?
TMW is an acronym for “that moment when”. It is used when you want to describe something that is happening or has happened to you and is really relatable. It is somewhat similar to a hashtag that describes an experience.
These types of acronyms are a great tool in texting. They make it more convenient since you can type quickly, but they also open up possibilities to be funny and humorous.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Too Much Work
- Too Many Words
Examples of TMW in Text Slang
- Mikey – TMW you realize you will die alone…
- Frank – Come on man, there are plenty of girls out there!
- Lance – TMW you remember you left the water in the sink running!
- Brooke – Holy shit, run back home, quickly!
- Patrick – What are you having for breakfast?
- Emily – Cereal! Oops, wait… TMW you realize you have cereal but no milk…