So, you want to know what TN means in texting? In this article, we will provide you with the answer to that question. Keep reading to find out! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TN Mean in Texting?
In texting, TN is an abbreviation of the word “tonight”. People try to shorten everything when they are texting, just to make the process faster. This is just one such example.
The abbreviation TN is popular among younger people and can be seen often on social media. When someone mentions TN in their texts, now you know that they are thinking of doing something tonight.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- That’s nice
- A type of Nike sneakers
Examples of TN in Text Slang
- Anthony – Hey, got any plans for TN?
- Ralph – Nope, wanna hang out?
- Jorja – I was gonna go to the movies TN, but I’m not feeling too well…
- AJ – Aww, I’m sorry your plans got messed up.
- Aaron – Hey, when are we gonna go see the new Batman movie?
- Tina – We could go TN, I’m free?