So, you want to know what “tomato” means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Tomato Mean in Texting?
In texting, “tomato” usually refers to marijuana. It is simply a slang term used in texting so not everyone can know what you’re talking about. However, when used in the plural, “tomatoes”, it is used to describe something that is gone, and again, usually, it is marijuana. For example, people say that their marijuana is “tomatoes” when they run out.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Tomato emoji 🍅
Examples of Tomato in Text Slang
- Victor – Hey, do you want to come over and smoke some of that tomato with me?
- Linda – Sure, I’m on my way!
- Kyle – Do you have any more of that weed from the other night?
- CJ – Nah bro, it’s tomatoes…
- Leslie – What did you and Tim do yesterday?
- Lucas – We were just chilling, smoking that tomato.