Have you seen gamers call each other tryhards because of a game? Do you want to know the meaning behind this term? If your answer is yes, then you can find the meaning of the term “tryhard” below.
What does TryHard Mean in Gaming?
When a gamer calls another gamer a “tryhard”, he or she means that this gamer is, well, trying too hard to win a match. A gamer could be obvious in trying too hard because of the overuse of skills or going too far out that it looks like this gamer is overdoing every move.
Tryhard does not have other meanings in the gaming industry.
Examples of TryHard in Gaming Slang
- Francis – Stop being a tryhard, Mandy. It’s too obvious.
- Mandy – Your trash talk does not affect me.
- Frank – See that move, bro? Bet you can’t do it!
- Sam – Whatever, tryhard!
- Holly – You think it’s cool? You look like a tryhard!
- Noah – I’m not even intimidated, man.