So, you’re curious about what TS means in texting? Not a problem, we’ll provide you with all the info you need right here! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TS Mean in Texting?
TS is an acronym for “that shit”. It is used in texting as a way of commenting on a specific event. It is most likely derived from hip-hop slang, where “shit” is commonly used as a word for anything, basically. TS is used to shorten the typing process, like most other acronyms.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Team speak
- Talk soon
Examples of TS in Text Slang
- Kyle – So I got fired today…
- Jennie – Damn, TS is messed up.
- Sara – So she borrowed my clothes without asking again! TS is super irritating!
- Lisa – I feel ya…
- Homer – Man, I woke up with the nastiest allergies this morning.
- Marge – ugh, I hate TS, can’t stand when it happens.