Are you curious about what TT means in texting? You’ve stumbled upon the right place because we have the answer you need. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TT Mean in Texting?
TT is an emoticon used in texting that represents a crying face. The tops of the letters are the eyes and the stems are the tears that are streaming down the face. This emoticon is often used jokingly as a reaction. For example, someone can say something silly and you reply using a TT. You can also use it when you say you did something embarrassing.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Ten out of ten
- Too turnt
- Trending topic
Examples of TT in Text Slang
- Kane – Oh man, I saw that girl I like today and got scared and ran away TT
- Emma – Damn, you have NO game.
- Rashad – Are you excited about working extra hours tomorrow?
- Terry – Definitely not! TT
- Leo – I just can’t believe everyone likes the new Batman movie, I hated it.
- Kim – Damn, sucks to be you TT