Are you curious about what TTM means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TTM Mean in Texting?
TTM is an acronym for “talk to me”. This is a really common phrase in texting and on social media. You basically use it when you want someone to know they can trust you and can talk to you about anything. They can confide in you.
By using acronyms when texting, we can make life more convenient for us. It is much faster and simpler than typing entire phrases.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Time To Market
- Through The Mail
- Texas Trouble Maker
Examples of TTM in Text Slang
- Nina – I have a lot of things on my mind right now…
- Anna – TTM girl, you know you can tell me anything!
- Randy – TTM man, what happened earlier? Why did you run away from us?
- Tom – I saw Lucy there, and we broke up recently…
- Brie – Life is too hard right now, I can’t take it.
- Antonia – TTM, what’s bothering you?