Are you wondering what TvT means in texting? Alright, we know the answer and you can get it by simply reading this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TvT Mean in Texting?
TvT is an emoticon that represents a crying face. The letter T represents the eyes. The tops of the letters represent the eyes and the stems represent the tears that are streaming down the face.
The letter v is the mouth. This emoticon is used as a cute way of replying to someone, and it originated in the anime community, among fans of Japanese animated series or movies.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Troll Versus Troll
- Tee Vee Toons
- The Virtual Textbook
Examples of TvT in Text Slang
- Mannie – I don’t love you anymore!
- Wayne – TvT I know you’re lying!.
- C.J. – I’m staying at home tonight after all…
- Justin – TvT damn I wanted you to come.
- Kevin – TvT where are you I’m waiting!
- Gina – TvT stuck at work, will be there soon!