Are you curious about what TW means in texting? No worries, we have the answer to that question and we will give it to you right here, in this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TW Mean in Texting?
TW is an acronym for “trigger warning”. In texting, you use it before posting something that some people might find offensive. You also use it before posting something that could be considered triggering for people with mental disorders. It is always good to be careful before posting some things because you never know when someone could be offended or triggered by it, so you can use TW as a precaution.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Teen wolf
- A Taiwanese person
- Totally worth
Examples of TW in Text Slang
- John – I saw a video of people torturing an animal earlier, here it is…
- Mel – Dude, TW! You should have warned us!
- Antonio – Alright, TW, but I don’t think feminism is useful!
- Kelly – OMG you are such an idiot, can’t believe you said that!
- Brad – TW, but I don’t believe in male-female friendships!
Michelle – I expected better from you, Brad. You’re so dumb sometimes…