Are you wondering what TwT means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TwT Mean in Texting?
TwT isn’t actually an acronym, it is an emoji. It represents a crying face and is just one variation of many possible emojis that use the letter T as an eye that has tears flooding down from it. You don’t generally use this emoji when you are actually sad, but more so in a cutesy way, since it was inspired by cute anime characters.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- The Washington Times
Examples of TwT in Text Slang
- Jeff – I don’t feel like going to class today…
- Carrie – Me neither, I just want to watch shows all day in my bed! TwT
- George – Did you win your dancing competition?
- Samantha – Nope, I ended up in third place TwT
- Newman – What’s up, wanna hang out today?
- Joy – I can’t, I have tons of work to do… TwT