Wondering what “txt” means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Txt Mean in Texting?
In texting, “tx” is an abbreviation of the word “text”. It is that simple. People will often remove vowels from words when texting because it is the cool thing to do nowadays, and “txt” is one such example.
If you want someone to send you a text, you can simply tell them to send you a “txt”. It is shorter and more convenient.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- The Xtermination Team
Examples of Txt in Text Slang
- Lewis – When are we meeting up with Leona?
- Brie – I don’t know yet, I’ll send you a txt.
- Reggie – Can you send me a txt with all the pictures from yesterday?
- Kelly – Sure, give me a sec.
- Jimmy – hey, what time do I pick you up tonight?
- Lucy – 9 PM is fine. Just send me a txt when you’re in front of my house.