Wondering what TYSM means in texting? Alright, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does TYSM Mean in Texting?
TYSM is an acronym for “thank you so much”. This is a commonly used phrase in all types of conversations. You can also use TY, which is just a regular “thank you”, but TYSM is used when you’re really thankful for something.
These types of acronyms make texting far more convenient. It is faster and you don’t waste much time texting!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Tip Your Server Movement
- Tadashi Yamaguchi Scorpio Masterpiece
Examples of TYSM in Text Slang
- Joe – TYSM for what you did earlier…
- Michelle – No problem, anything for you.
- Mandy – I saved you a spot at the theater, hurry up!
- Lena – TYSM, you’re the best!
- Donna – Hey, I bought you those pants before someone else grabbed them, I’ll give them to you later!
- Lucy – Wow, TYSM!