So, you’re wondering what ugh means in texting? Well, keep on reading to find out! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Ugh Mean in Texting?
“Ugh” is an exclamation that usually means you’re disappointed or not happy with something. Even more extreme, it can be a sign of disgust! It can also be used to show discontent towards a statement but then it is used by itself in a single text message. Finally, it can be a sign of exhaustion.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Ugly, grotesque, and hideous
- Ultimate Galactic Hunt
- Under Grand Hotel
Examples of Ugh in Text Slang
- Kenny – Ugh, I can’t stand my boss!
- Larisa – Why, what happened?
- Tina – Jimmy called me again, he wants to get back together…
- Lucille – Ugh, you need to stop talking to him.
- Ryan – Got any plans for this weekend?
- Barbara – Ugh, no, nobody wants to go out!